Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bad weather Good fish








The weather has been about as
cooperative as a lion at the dentist. That being said we have had a couple of mornings that were fishable. Being that I am a fishing slut, I of course jumped on the opportunity. These are a few pictures of some of the fish we caught. After all, we are all are fishing addicts and this is for your and my fishing fix. The last big bluefin was a helluva fish and had about four really good runs in him. I actually saw some braid on the spool that I have not seen in a while. I let it go to fight another
day, he deserved it.Oh yeah Iam trying to take a little different kinds of fish pictures not just someone holding it.


















1 comment:

sch said...

Hey, this is a wonderful blog... I must fish in Fiji some day. I'm sure it is an awesome spot for fly fishing.

Seet http://www.fishinghorizon.com